Kristen has 5+ years of experience helping taxpayers benefit from specialty tax incentives. She has assisted on over 200 R&D Tax Credit Studies, performing data analysis, drafting reports, and conducting contract and compliance reviews.
- Master of Science, International Marketing, Hult International Business School
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Auburn University
- Identified, analyzed, and quantified Qualified Research Expenses for hundreds of companies
- Conducted in-depth interviews with executives, financial officers, and technical team members to gather study data and analyze incentive feasibility
- Performed extensive review of contractual, technical, and financial information
- Experience in a variety of industries including agriculture, life sciences, manufacturing, and engineering
Behind the Scenes:
Kristen’s true passion is traveling, and she’s been to 24 countries. When she’s stateside, she enjoys pilates, book club, and volunteering with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.